Old 05-20-2014, 07:26 AM
Anne P

I also have one I bought from JoAnn's. I used a gift certificate from MIL so it was free for me! It is a pretty paisley fabric and I've gotten a lot of complements on it. It has two side pockets into which I can put my foot pedal and walking foot or BSR (I have a Bernina). There are also pockets inside for other stuff, one of which hold my knee lift perfectly. There is plenty of room inside for my machine, a small binder for class notes, and some fabric. It also came with a small case that holds my Bernina attachment case, my machine manual, and a plastic box in which I carry notions such as awl, seam ripper, scissors, etc.
The one problem I've had is that it came with small plastic wheels that broke. Luckily, my DH is very handy at fixing things. He removed the wheel assembly and attached a wooden base to the bottom. On that base he mounted a couple of larger rubber tires. It's super strong now. I can carry my purse and pull my machine and all accessories in one trip to classes. Love it.