Old 05-24-2014, 04:39 AM
ube quilting
Power Poster

Originally Posted by applique View Post
Wow what great progress everyone is making! I'm taking a little break. Had a high school student show up looking for a credit card holder. He lost his and hoped we might have one. Unfortunately we didn't but I suggested he come back and make one. Dug out camo fabric, pattern from internet etc..He did show up and even though he didn't know how to sew, run a sewing machine or even iron, he did it! Went home with his card holder and a big smile! While he was working I got to play with pieces for a new quilt called chicken pox. The fish were so much fun I just had to try the chickens!
Hi everybody in this swap. I am not part of it this time but maybe in the future. As I was looking through all the great work happening here I saw the fish and recognized them, I think. Applique, did you show some of them off in Rhondas Wall Hanging Swap a while ago? What fun they were then and even more now. These fish really make me smile and then to see the Chicken Pox! WOW, how much fun a flock of these would be. Just wanted to let you know.
peace