Old 05-29-2014, 05:47 AM
gizmokozak

Default How do you like the Block RockiT?

Originally Posted by crideout View Post
The moderator of the GraceFrame Yahoo group is the owner of "KathyQuilts" and creator of this machine. He and his wife wanted to make a machine for those of us who wanted an affordable machine to use with our hobby. I personally couldn't afford the larger machines without going into the quilting business. I have pre-ordered this machine, which will come out late January 2014) because of the support he gives the group with quilting problems regardless where you bought your machine. His wife quilts professionally and they both have a desire to help quilters succeed. The price even without the rear handle (which will sell for $95), is better than any machine I have researched over the last several years. I have outgrown the throat space on my Janome 1600. This machine will allow me to keep my frame and increase my quilting space. I am a member of his Yahoo group and am anxiously awaiting this machine. No, I did not get paid to say all of this.
I also am using the Janome 1600 on a Gracie and have outgrown it and am seriously thinking of purchasing this. Is there much more space and is it worth spending the money for that extra space? I spoke to Lynn and he seems to know his product. Would love to hear how you like it. Thanks!