Old 05-29-2014, 04:20 PM
NewbieQuilter220

As strange as it may seem, I have no friends. Where I live in Alaska I have no neighbors and even after more then 12 yrs. of being here the only people I know are my husband, my kids, and my kids friends. The husband at times has fun with my color blindness and it doesn't bother me cause I know he means no harm, it's all in good fun. I wear very few colors for fear of looking like a clown. I stick with black, blue, and pink. My husband showed me what pink truly is and even though that isn't my idea of pink I still like it so I pick his pink which depending on the shade might be purple me s I buy my purple. Sounds strange I know but as far as I know it works. I had a guy stare at me at the gas station and literally followed me around and I got tired of his rudeness I asked him what his problem was. He told me h had never seen anyone wear pink jeans before. I was happy as a pig in mud, I actually picked out the right color, I wanted pink and pink is what I bought !!! Poor guy thought I was crazy...lol