View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 09:22 AM
Janice McC

Jaba's right. Make your desire known, just don't be too strict. For example, asking for a yellow background is reasonable but asking for a specific brand with a specific design may be too limiting. Last time around, I asked for a white only, any type of white at all, and I got completely different fabrics from the group but they all met my request and my blocks are lovely together. And as long as this came up, please do remember to abide by the requests you receive from the f8's owner. Everyone will be happier in the end.
Originally Posted by jaba View Post
If you want black, just say black only. Sometimes if you don't have the requested fabric you may have to purchase a FQ or so but that's what these Booms are all about. Last 2 booms I requested white only because that's what I wanted on the quilts, only got 1 square back that wasn't. I did write preferences this time also and would rather that if someone doesn't have it or can't purchase it to just send back my fabric untouched. Don't think anyone uses UFO blocks that often when you only have 1 or 2. Just my opinion....

Last edited by Janice McC; 05-31-2014 at 09:26 AM.