View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Bee Beatty

Default T-Minus 24 Hours and Counting! Love Everyone's Fabric!

So much fun to see what everyone is doing with their fabric choices. Fabric is like candy for big girls....so many wonderful ones to choose, which one will it be? Groovy - I agree with you regarding the comic book card boards. I also learned about it from QB quilter and have all my fabric stored on them in my book cases. (Who needs book cases any more everything is on line... It makes all the difference in the world! I wrap even the smallest pieces possible...it really helped me better organize my scraps too. Love everyone's fabric. Can't wait to play.

Here is a preview of my final 20 fabrics. I decided on Christmas fabric. I have many fat quarters and left over pieces that will cut to an F8. So I chose 20 different ones. I have requested the 2 month group. Once I receive confirmation, I will send 19 packages to Janice with instructions that will say: No black, if choosing white variations, use the snowflake fabric provided, other wise happy "Christmas in July"! Here is a photo preview - Bee
Attached Thumbnails boomerang-lucky-thirteen-selection.jpg