View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 05:47 AM
nanna-up-north

Carriem, thanks for the info about QAYG. I'm going to have to try that at some point. And another quilt finished already? You go girl!! I love it.... perfect for a baby quilt. I really love sewing strips together and then making quilts from them. I saw a vintage quilt that had been done that way with men's shirts.... all blue but different patterns. It was stunning.

Tlambing, that's your first mitered corners? You nailed it! Good job. I love the look!

I'm so proud of everyone's finishes. I didn't bring my last UFO up to the cabin this summer because I didn't want to bring a ton a stash and that's what it's going to take to finish it. But I'm having a hard time getting a new quilt started. I know what I want to do, brought most everything with me, but need some motivation I guess. Maybe I can get my butt up off this chair and start something today. I'll try at least. There is always so much to do when we first get up here and just looking out at the hummingbirds fighting over the feeder is about all I want to do.