Old 06-03-2014, 08:26 PM
angiebrubeck

Thank you Gus! I need to recount my blocks since sending the first message, but I think I have done around 70 now. My goal is to do 5 a day, which I have been able to do so far with the exception of yesterday. I do not work due to a spinal cord injury and going through multiple surgeries (5). I still have 2 to go, but I function well and to look at me, you would not know I have the injury. So, long story short, I have a lot of time on my hands. I am so glad I found all of you. I love looking at all of the blocks that have been created. I have not really found a need for the software as of yet. I have been getting by with just the book fine. I am sure if I have questions, I could probably find the answer here.

Thanks again for welcoming me and I will post some blocks soon!

Thank you,
Angie

For paper piecing, I have just been printing on a thin, cheap, copy paper and have not had an issue with it being hard to tear. I too hate the little bits of paper and make sure that it is all removed.

As for the blocks I have done: I have Row A and B completely finished, almost all of Row L (I have 3 to complete there) and random blocks here and there. So far, I am very pleased with my blocks.