Old 06-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Rhonda Lee

Just checking in to see where everyone is at in their quest for completion of UFOs. I'm still quilting my Orca Bay, I'm about halfway. I've had a lot of interruptions including a week and a half at our new home. It seems like all I do is clean or work outside. This house, because it is on the market to be sold and potential buyers come through at a moments notice. Everything must be tidy. We go to our new home and clean because we haven't been there for a while and dust accumulates and we take more stuff with us to 'put away' there. We have a motor home that we brought back from the other place so we can use it a couple of times this summer. I have sewing supplies in all three places and get confused as to whats where. I spend a night a week week with my mom that is 87. We have 7 kids and their spouses and 19 grand kids. We've had weddings and graduations and christenings and I still manage to quilt. I do my hexies in travel mode. OK my excuses are many but they are still excuses and now I'm going to quilt!