View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 03:41 AM
jdavis

Originally Posted by sassy granny View Post
Absolutely beautiful. The buttons make them so special and your choice of fabrics is fantastic. Some times patterns are only on a site for a short time. Would it be possible for you to download your copy of the pattern and post it on here ? I would love to make one for myself also. No way would I make something like that to sell. No way you could get paid enough.
I hesitate to post the pattern, since I can't remember if it was free or I paid for it. Here is an excerpt from the pattern:
"If you have any questions, complaints or improvement ideas, please email me at [email protected].
Copyright © 2012 Sandra Grace Lister Please respect my work. You may use any of my patterns for your own personal use and for making items for sale on a small scale. It is courteous to provide a link as to where you purchased the pattern. Reproduction of this pattern is strictly prohibited. I normally ask that you do not email my patterns but since this is a free gift I encourage you to share it with your sewing friends."

That last sentence leads me to believe it was a free download.

The following is from the QB Rules section:
"- Do not post images with copyrighted patterns of other quilters without their permission. It's OK to post a link to the author's site that shows the pattern, but don't copy and post it here."

Since this is a copyrighted pattern, I'll stick with my original references.
I highly recommend you contact Ms. Lister (see e-mail above) or Foot Loose, as referenced in my original post.

Last edited by jdavis; 06-07-2014 at 03:54 AM. Reason: correction