Old 06-18-2014, 05:39 AM
Sewnoma

Originally Posted by FroggyinTexas View Post
I haven't but should have. I see a quilt at someone's house and compliment it and the owner says, "You made it." Sure enough, my handwritten label is on it, so it must be true. But I should have kept a record so when I'm feeling as though I have not accomplished much, I could look at my quilt book. froggyintexas
LOL!! That totally cracked me up!

I've only been quilting a couple years so I definitely would recognize one of my own quilts at this point as I've only made...maybe 25 or 30 quilts, tops...but as the years go by I'm sure that'll change!

I have a couple quilts that I haven't even taken pictures of and sort of don't count in my mind. Simple scrappy quilts made just to use up leftovers, that I kept for myself. But I should document them, too! One of them is my favorite quilt, because it has all the leftovers from 18 different quilts that I made for Christmas gifts for my closest family members during my first year of quilting. It's a reminder never to commit myself to making that many quilts in such a short time span! (I made 18 quilts in 8 months, none smaller than 72" square. It was a little excessive!)