View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 09:30 AM
Prissnboot

Originally Posted by AnnEliz View Post
Just remember, Debra, "Ever since the day you were born, you have been making an 'old' person." Sorry that you don't like old people. I can't stand screaming kids. Why do they have to scream to get attention and why do they need to have so much attention in today's world. It seems as if they have to be noticed and think they are the most important "thing" in the world. They MUST be seen and heard. This is my pet peeve and since I am old, I just LOVE old people and I love being OLD. lol and ha ha ha! Please don't get angry at me for saying this "stuff."
Ann, I totally agree with you! It seems you can't go anywhere (like that place that starts with a "w" and ends with an "almart") without being subjected to someone's ill-mannered brat! Everyone knew when I brought my kid somewhere, but that's because they heard me telling him Anthony Michael this or Michael that. And when I was a kid...if I threw such a fit I STILL wouldn't be able to sit down! I enjoy very young children for limited periods of time as long as they're not ill tempered and they can go away!