Old 07-21-2014, 06:51 AM
buslady

So glad you like it JB!! I have a package at the clubhouse, but they are closed on weekends so I will have to have DH go get it for me today. Must not have fit in our mailbox. I did make the hanger using some heavy florist wire. A bit flimsy but I was just playing and my DD thought it was fine to send. I think a wire hanger would work really well. I usually do not do anything for hanging, I just wanted to try this. I forgot to put a note in there to tell you that the little pebbles on the quilt were collected by me at the beach by my house. One of them is a Petosky stone, which is the state stone for Michigan. One is a fossil, also. The tshirt is the biggest advertising thing I do at work. Sanilac Transportation is the county public transit, of which I am the director. So the front is us, as well as several spots on the back. The rest of the advertisers are local businesses. The "We're Sanilac Proud" is a campaign we have going to sell ads on the sides of our buses to generate more income. Cracked me up, my male drivers all wanted the hot pink ones!!