Old 07-22-2014, 12:25 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I am glad you like it buslady. It was fun coming up with something with little things sticking out. lol... I will put a picture up for you. Those were the only hangers I had to send.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]484544[/ATTACH] This is the top of the mini I made buslady. I probably did too much experimenting. The butterfly wings stick up with a touch of paint. Flowers are yo yo's gathered very closely where the centers stick up and are stiff after I brushed on some paint thinking of some flowers with the darker middles. Next time I would probably go with a brighter color. The leaves and stem are made from a zipper. I found something like that done when looking around at some pics online, but my stitching on them got too wonky. I had fun making it though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]484545[/ATTACH] This is the back side. I did not plan to add anything but the pink flower print. To be honest, I forgot to add some stitching to the front, and I had already quilted the mini. So what do I do, but add the forgotten stitching anyway, and didn't like how it showed up. I thought well I will sew some scrappies over it. lol.... There is a mini strip sewn on at the top to put hanger through.

This is my first artsy quilt.
Thanks for looking, and listening.
Attached Thumbnails 100_2148-small-.jpg   100_2149-small-.jpg