Originally Posted by Constance
Originally Posted by Ninnie
Originally Posted by Ninnie
Hi from one Constance to another!!
Ninnie in NC.

I LOVE THE NAME Ninnie where did you get that???

I have been called so many things, from Constanza (my Italian side of my life) to Con, Conz, Connie of course, and a host of other names, but I like Ninnie, it's cute.
connie
PS also it's rare to meet another Constance these days. I have met many just Connie, but not Constance. My middle name is Marie.

My Name is Constance Beth :roll: And all of my family use the whole thing when talking to me. :-D And all my friends call me Connie Beth, :lol: :lol: There are not a lot of Constance's in this world, that's for sure. I was always told that it was a good Catholic, Scottish name! LOL

My Grandson, would try to say Connie, but it came out Ninnie and now , I am Ninnie to my 3 grandsons. :-D And to all on this board.

:-D
ohhhh I get it, I have a friend nick named Soonie because her siblings that were younger couldn't say SUSAN!! She has been Soonie ever since. Cute.
I like the Connie Beth a whole lot, I have never been called Constanza Mahria since grandma died, but prior to that I sure was. English is Constance Marie. My dad and his identical twin both called me just Con or Con Con....my friends called me Con a lot too. One called me Conzie all the time. So when I sell books on half.com I use Conz Book Cellar.
NORTH CAROLINA--------I got it.....I believe you have a very good governor isn't that right? I think I heard him speak, but I could be wrong. Forgive me if I am. ;-)