View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 07:05 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

too funny! my problem is so opposite...there is a shop about 50 miles away, so i dont' get there very often and when i do it is usually with my dh; well, i have learned to save and plan ahead because for some reason every time we walk in there it costs me $200-300.00...
and not because i feel the need to have it...my husband sees collection after collection that is sooooooooo cool, gotta have it, gotta make something with this...last time we went in he said " i know you are way behind and i'm making you more work but, did you check this out? wouldn't this be cool? if you dont' get it now it'll be gone next time we get over this way"...i told him i hadn't had a chance to get to the last collection he talked me into, it is all still on the closet shelf in the bags...but, now i have more bags on the closet shelf :) i guess if i ever get to retire i will have lots to keep me busy........i never feel bad about the $20-30 i spend whenever...it takes me a long time to equal one of his trips :) and now, he is excited about an 8-shop shop hop coming up in the new year, he wants to take me on...i'm gonna need a second job again.........