Old 09-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Gramie bj

To be honest for me the fewer gadgets the better, I have tried a lot of them over the years and wasted a lot of money I have found easy, cheep fixes, ideas from other quilters. I do have some gadgets I love and use regularly. I have never used the Supreme Slider but have not found anyone who used it more than a couple of times. I personally use a good furniture wax (must use as directed) on my sewing table, have no problem moving fabric around on it. Freezer Paper is cheaper and does the same thing, some people think it is better, The sewing table I have never seen, my DH built my table for me. Thangles are again not worth the money, it is a one time use item, check out U Tub for ways to make HST. I have a ruler by Creative Grids that I like and can use it over and over makes multi sizes. I have older machines and my eyes are not what they used to be, I use a goose neck lamp that I can bend and twist until it hits just right. Not sure the brand name but I can easily move it from by my machine to by my chair in the other room, or even take it to retreats.