View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Lady Diana

I have a Babylock Evolve Wave 8 thread. It has the auto threading, auto tension, and cover stitch. They don't make this one anymore...however, Babylock has several like it with more "stuff ". I loved mine so much, I purchased another one used on ebay....glad I did, now I keep one at home, one at the cabin. I am always finding something to use my sergers for....or should I say, my DH does. Covers for his tractor, seat cushions, curtains, bed spread, and mending ready made clothes...Visit a dealer and ask to see all of the Babylocks and the different features. I have never had any problems with my sergers. Make sure they include some of the extra feet too. They are pricey individually. They even come with a zipper foot now too. Lots of bells and whistles...Just make a list of the features you want and then shop. BTW the cover stitch is the one that you see on most all knit clothes...looks like a double needle topstitch on the front and a covered edge on the back. Really handy for a lot of clothing patterns. You can't go wrong with a Babylock with the auto threading...