View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 04:20 PM
craftygater

Default Bags aren't just for girls...

I don't post very often but I am very happy with how this Spider Man bag turned out. The embroidery is silver metaltic thread. It doesn't show very well but the name and webs sparkle in the light. Plus it gave me alot of practice with free motion quilting. It's a birthday gift for my 4 yr old grandson. I am still working on the same bag but in Monster Trucks and Hot Wheels for my 2 yr old grandson. Their Birthday celebration is together on Oct 4. There is a smaller bag that will coordinate with this one but that will have to be for Christmas. Not enough time to get them done. The pattern is from Whistlepig Creek Productions - Weekender or other wise known as Big Sister. It's about 18x24x9. The matching bags will be the Little Sister which is about a third smaller in size of this one. There will also be a small wet bag from left over material and lined with PUL. I made two other sets for Granddaughters. One set in Minnie Mouse and one set in Butterflies. The Minnie Mouse photo was taken before it was finished. I didn't think to take pictures of the Butterfly set or the smaller Minnie Mouse bag.
Attached Thumbnails 0914141804_edited.png   mms_picture-1-2-.png