Old 09-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Wonnie

There are , within a 55 mile radius of my home, 10 LQS, 3 JoAnn,s, a Hancock's and at least 4 Walmarts......and I
still shop, at times, on-line. Why you ask? Well, one LQS stocks only her personal favorites which often don't match what I'm looking for.......6 LQS have exceptionally rude staff......Of the remaining choices, one does not sell fabric and with 6 of the others it's usually uncaring or "why are you bothering me" staff. So it would seem to me that perhaps some of the brick and mortars may be bringing some of their problems on themselves as opposed to blaming it all on the on-line vendors. Also, with the exception of one LQS, other LQS owners have marked their goods up to
as much as $13.99 a yard which I find extremely interesting since the one LQS I frequent most often has every pre cut imaginable, every popular fabric line, huge walls. of books, patterns, notions and the most delightful staff and their yard goods sell for $9.95 a yard and because of their accommodating staff their shop is never void of customers.