View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 10:55 AM
T-Anne

Red face Look what I bought myself!

Two years ago I bought myself a retirement present! A Viking Sapphire. I have nothing nice to say about that machine and in frustration last year I boxed it back up and put it in the closet. I got out my old Husqvarna/Viking machine and have been using it. I have to tell you my experience with that Sapphire stole my quilting joy.

So after a ton of research (again) and hours of bugging the shops by sewing on the different brands I bought a new Pfaff Performance 5.0.

I absolutely adore this machine! I had two quilts that I had made (not finished) and I finished them on the new machine and not a single naughty word left my lips! I didn't know I knew that many bad words, but using that Sapphire made them slip right out of my mouth!

I challenged the Pfaff machine by making a cover out of leather/vinyl that covers the tow bar on the front of the CRV that we tow behind the motorhome. That machine munched right through it and not a problem! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have made two quilts from start to finish and I love it, so easy and no stress (or naughty words!).

Now I feel like I bought myself a retirement present!
Attached Thumbnails pfaff-5.0.jpg