View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 07:05 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by nena View Post
I have a question. You all helped me before so here we go again. Some one gave me a ton of Molnlycke thread. I have tried to look online to see what it is made of. I can use 100% poly. on my machine but it does not say anywhere on any of the thread what it is. Also when you order designs online and download them , can you see a picture of what they are? I can not. I print the pictures when I order them and have to look up the # and transfer to my machine.
The lady that had the thread had a big nice embroidery machine but her daughter took it when she passed , but none of the rest of her stuff. Thanks for any help.
There are emb programs out there that can help with this. I know that Brother has one and as long as all of your files are in the one folder they show up as pictures with the orginal names. The nice thing about it is that first the program is under 100 and it doesn't care what file extension it is as long as its in one folder. 6D pro also has an explorer now that I was able to download to use with my 5D so I can see my designs without inserting the dongle and all. I'm sure there are others.