Old 10-02-2014, 05:17 PM
MadCow333

Which Sewing Machine was it when you Realized You had way too many?
Which iteration??? lol With me, it's never been any particular machine that triggered the Dark Clouds of Doom. I just looked up and thought, holy heck, I have GOT to get rid of some stuff. Followed by giveaways and sales.

Once it was when I found myself renting a 5x5 storage unit just for storing machines that I bought at yard/estate/thrift store sales but would probably never get around to using.

Once it was when I was packing up to move and came to the realization that I had to either divest some of the baggage or crate it up and lug it to another state. I suddenly felt like I didn't really need 4 401s, 2 500s, 1 503, 5 127s, 4 66s, and that POS electronic Singer that I gave to to the Singer shop man. etc. lol

Lately, I'm thinking I have too many again because there is a 66 and a Centennial 15-91 both sitting with bad wiring and I don't feel like fixing it, there's a 404 that I got nicely freed up, and a nifty nice 401 that I picked up via local Craigslist, and a green 15-125 that's been riding on the back floorboard of my work car for (no lie) over a year now, there are two cabinets that I keep stumbling over in my garage, and one desk cabinet that I shoved into an empty spot in my parents' basement, ... and yanno, it's been over THREE years since I actually did any sewing other than just mend and patch things that needed mended or patched. Or just putting sewing machines through their stitch patterns to see if they work.