Old 10-08-2014, 07:51 AM
btiny36

So Going to copy and paste to help out my SS

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate? Milk Chocolate

What are your favorite fabric colors? I haven't met a color I don't like but I do like teals, blues and mix in lime green. I am short on Red with black, black with red. Oh and lacking pastel colors, 30's prints. Okay gotta stop lol

What are your favorite non-fabric colors? I have to go with the usual teals/blues/greys/black

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? Yes and Yes. I'm a gadget girl hummm not much I don't have, except those small key chain rulers hehehe. Okay I have one of the the hexi n more by Jay Bird. Although I don't have the small patterns to go with it.

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have
: I have more quilt books and just received a boat load from my Aunt whose is no longer quilting. As for patterns well never have enough of them lol. Am looking for the Triangle Frenzy patterns, Up Square Down Square by Cozy Quilt shop Also the Quiltmaker magazine called Quiltmaker Patch Pals.

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type? I have books that I don't seem to get at

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? I travel lots so have many many T-shirts

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items? Travel lots so have more than I can handle

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? Oh yes never have enough pincushions

Would you enjoy receiving socks? sure if their quilt related lol

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package: I'd been meaning to make one of those sewing machine organizers you know the one that fits under the machine and hangs down to put scissors in ect. But really I love homemade stuff.

Do you do applique?no Embroidery? yes but by machine have a Janome 350e

What do you do when you're not quilting? WHAT there's other things besides quilting NOOOOOOOOOOO

There that should help out my SS hehehehe

Last edited by btiny36; 10-08-2014 at 07:55 AM.