Old 10-10-2014, 07:56 PM
TheStylishHome

Thank you Pat for the awesome package! A pincushion AND a needle case (which I totally needed. Let's just say that a pincushion in a ziploc baggie in a pocketbook is pretty foolish). Adorable little acorns (I'll be hiding these from the squirrels......unless it will grow a fabric tree.....) A block of chocolate (I'll be hiding that from the small 2-legged "assistants" here) & homemade pins. I love the postcards with local scenery....something I would have never thought to do, but will now. I haven't mailed my pin cushions yet (sorry partners)...... y'all have me a little freaked out with your awesome packages!

This was my package of love that arrived last Saturday (I'm so sorry Toni Ann!!) I won't go into details, but we had a very rough start to our week that involved burying one of our cats & an emergency visit to the pediatric dentist (unrelated incidents). Needless to say, this was a very welcome distraction when I checked the mail Monday night. Of course, it also stressed me out, because you ladies go ALL OUT! I'm a little afraid to see what I can concoct that will even pretend to be of this caliber I'm the lucky one that got the other owl pincushion/needle keep/sewing case. LOVE IT!!! WHOOOOO's the lucky one?? ha ha. Sorry. Check out the little pattern weights. SEW adorable! I love crazy socks, so these will be a fun addition.

Now, *gulp* I hope I can scare up something just as fun to open.