Old 10-20-2014, 05:32 PM
sew diva

Hi all, Sorry for not posting more however health and home issues have been in the way. I have my name and ohhhh this is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun. As for me? Well I'm a tad tickey! I dislike green especially drab olive green for which I have reasons. As for reading I have no time for that but when I do it is always books. Don't have all those new gadgets. I'm a big time quilter but I don't do applique. That has found the circular file so many times that I have given up on it. I do paper piecing, regular piecing and I try to think outside the box so always like new ideas. I do table runners and I do have an embroidery machine that I'm still learning and of course I already want a bigger one. Always looking for 1 gig flash drives for it. Been trying to diet but with the holidays coming the diet is going for a walk instead of me. Love both dark and milk chocolate. Reeces PB cups are a fav. I also make jewelry and do counted cross stitch. I'm limited on that due to eyes but I still do it. I've really been getting more into batiks recently but the light ones are more difficult to find. As for scraps and fat quarters you never have enough of those. Also love the white and black honey buns. They are hard to find and can only find them on-line. Our shops are difficult and don't carry tons of stuff. I'm always running out of white on white fabric and solids. Okay I think I'm getting carried away here. Oh love coffee. No hard nuts as I can't digest those not an allergy just problems chewing them.

Last edited by sew diva; 10-20-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: forgot a couple of things