View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 06:07 AM
mrshalibut

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
Gee, I am sending enough for two: four light fall colored fabric charms packets with 20 in each one with the twist of 20 in each one (total of 80 twice); four medium fall colored charm packets with 20 in each, with equal amount of twist fabric of 20 in each packet, (total of 80 twice) and four dark fall colored fabric 20 charms in each one plus the four twist charms with 20 in each. one (Total of 80 charms twice) And I think that equals 480 Charms plus the 'extra' ones in the box. All counted and each packet of 20 has a ribbon around it securing an 'all together packet' of each. I hope everyone enjoys their charms. Its like a special Holiday package coming with delightful colored charms in it. It will be very exciting when it happens, I think, and I am looking forward to that time.
QuiltingNinaSue, are you sure you're posting on the right thread? In the I Spy swap, we trade fabric squares with pictures on them that children can recognize and enjoy. We don't typically trade in dark, medium, and light (although it's possible) and the fabrics don't typically come in fall colors. Also, we don't usually send charms for our regular sets. A set is 20 squares and they can all be cut from the same fabric. Owlvamp trades them around, so each swapper ends up with one square from each of the other swappers (assuming there are 21). You CAN send 20 different fabrics, but it won't matter because the other swappers will only get one of your squares anyway.

Maybe you are doing a charm swap? How big are your squares? The I Spy squares are 5"