View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 09:15 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

No internet connection which is a shame. But his eye sight is getting worse...do not know details. I met them for the first time yesterday. Reportedly, they have some 700 quilts and quilt tops done in their home. She took her old machine in for service and the repair guy stole it and replaced it with another one...and it did not work very long for her, so they saved and bought another machine. And their kids....they return for $$$$ and to criticize their 'housekeeping' ....e.i., dust everywhere....according to them...I did not see a thing wrong. It was cleaner than mine! I did tell them to live in their house their way, so no one is saying anything different on QB than what I said to them.

I will continue to work with them to document their quilts and tops....and making it into an album for them...as long as my neighbor and their friend....will take me there. Wonderful couple, full of life and fun, and enjoy their good times together...even though she does yell at him from time to time on where to find things, as I yell at my spouse from time to time, they help one another like we do with each other. Their home was comfortable and welcoming, as they are to visiting guests.