Old 11-04-2014, 05:45 AM
Yooper32

Originally Posted by huntersgrammie
its ironic, everyone was all gun ho when the block first come out. Reading all the comments here everyone says they love jenny but, if they stood behind there words they wouldn't hesitate to continue to support her. Where can you get ten patterns for $6.00. Don't know about the rest of you but that's not even the price of a movie ticket, two coffees or god forbid if you smoke a pkg. of cigarettes. Would you not spend $6.00 to help a friend. Well to me that's a small price to support a small business, to help the economy, to keep people employed. If we don't continue to support jenny and her endeavours not only will we loose the only ad free magazine available but you could stand to loose the free tutorials we have all grown to love as she may not be able to continue to do them. They do cost considerable to put together. When you consider the block is ad free she makes no revenue like other productions that pay well to put there products in there magazines that drive us crazy. So for these and many other reasons I will continue to pay my $6 every two months even though I have to wait six months to receive half of my subscription as I am a Canadian and they don't mail to Canada. So dust off your wallets people and please continue to support jenny before she's not there to support.
Thank you, Hunter's grammie. Well spoken and I fully support what you said.