View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 07:09 AM
barbarakibler23

so I believe all my packages (except 2) are in....
thanks to all for the beautiful 2.5 inch squares. My next quilt for a friend from Argentina will get some of my 2.5 squares. so excited to use the squares that I have been collecting.

also thanks for the extra gifts:
jarenie ..beautiful rainbow fabric, Ahwu for my name is calligraphy (saved it for my scrapbook), sewbizgirl for the mug rug and christmas fabric, oneteappot for the yellow fat quarter, nls for the patterns, anokaquilter for the kangaroo baggie, quilter day-by-day for the extra fabric, wmuteach for the bookmark (leave it to a teacher to give me something for reading), jannie for the cute dot fabric, gannyrosie for the 5" squares, benndm (my birthday month buddy) for the thread holder (would love the pattern) and the adorable mouse pincushion and a pattern, Daisy Dew for the turkey fabric, havplenty for the postcards, and appliqués, happylab for the row by row pattern, and djmat for the extra squares.

I hope I did not miss anything I wrote things down while opening the packages and now I can't read my own handwriting! (I think that is a sign of old age....remember I just had a birthday)

I feel totally spoiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ladies rock!!!!!!