Old 11-08-2014, 07:17 AM
PenniF

Originally Posted by PeginCO View Post
COOKIES!!!!! Hooray, I love holiday baking! So...was it Penni who started this (sorry I've been reading A LOT to catch up)...a file was mentioned...does this mean there is a spot where all the recipes go and we can print them from that?

Well, regardless, I will bring out my best Christmas recipes tomorrow and try to decide which to share...chocolate carmel cookies? Holiday mix? Lemon poppyseed kolachkes, raspberry hazelnut trees? Oooooh! Maybe cranberry hootycreeks!

Yeah, and if I'm the recipient of home baked goodies, I'll do a backflip...or at least I'll wish I could. I sent too early to include homemade goodies...but I might just make up a lil' package and send it separate at some point for the fun of it. My SS was specific about what she wanted, though, and it is not my specialty. Wonder how firm she was on that...
Hi Peg...I've been copying the recipes so far to a word file. You make a really good point. How about once the reveal date has come and all the recipes are here, i'll organize them together in a word file and anyone who wants all of them can send me a PM and their email address and i send them the file??.....May take me til after the holidays, but.... Anyway, just a thought for those who are interested.