View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 05:18 AM
romanojg

This is one of those different strokes for different folks. It doesn't matter how you do the job, just that you enjoy it and get to do it, your way. We are all allowed to like things and do things the way that suits us. If you are in a show, you shouldn't be judged in a category unless it has the same techniques as the other quilts. But let it go and enjoy the process. The label should include who pieced it and who quilted it, I thought that was required. Maybe they should have sections for each type of quilts. I piece and emb and to most, emb isn't recognized as quilting either.

Its like back in the 70's, when it came out that Millie Vanilli (sorry mspelled) really didnt sing the songs someone else was in the background did. I was sent a thing in the mail saying if I wanted my money back to send back the tape and they'd refund. Well, I didn't send it back because I liked the music, I don't care who sang it. Maybe it should have been made clear who was actually doing the singing but the bottom line was, the music was great. I still have mine and its loaded in my car's hard drive along with most of my other songs. As long as you are enjoying it and its legal, all is good. This is what I tell my kids all the time.

Keep doing it your way and make yourself happy.