Old 11-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Rennie

I bought the Oliso about 3-4 months ago. I went with the blue one (maybe it is the 1100?) - and I ordered it, I think from BedBath using the 20% coupon, so it was less than $100. I LOVE IT - because I don't have to stand it up , love the self-rising thingy, love the steaming (no spitting or leaking), love being able to fill it while it is flat and seeing the actual water level easily, and LOVE that it cuts itself off after a period of time so I don't have to worry about it if I have to leave it suddenly. Just my opinion. I have read about iron fires (don't know any specific manufacturer) but I always worry about anything plugged in - and I try to always unplug when I am finished - but like the cut off just in case.

(love
Originally Posted by PghPat
I know where to go when I have questions about anything related to quilting or sewing.

I don't use a piece of fabric or sew a single seam without using my iron. I have decided to splurge and get myself a good iron. All the irons I have bought have worked but every one of them have some fluky thing that drives me crazy. Can anyone here give me their thoughts on this? Have you used either of them or known someone that has? I'd love your input!

Thank you! Pat

Last edited by Rennie; 11-14-2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Just needed to add to it.