Old 11-19-2014, 03:17 PM
SunlitenSmiles

Originally Posted by Cam's gram View Post

SunlitenSmiles, not sure what you mean by ND33, but right now I am putting finished squares together for a king size quilt top, have a quilt loaded for machine quilting, have another 2 waiting their turn and I have no idea how many quilts I have the material and patterns for. When I was working, if I saw something, I bought every I would need to make that quilt. My stash isn't a real stash - almost everything is earmarked for a quilt so do I need to get the material for another quilt??? No, but that might not stop me. I have bought more since I retired. Now if I just live long enough to finish all of it!
wow that is what I did also and have been retired 10 years now.....+/_ 25 quilts nowand bearly made a dent, but it is ok my
Daughter and Grandaughter-in-law have both taken up quilting...and ocasionally shopped from my stash, it is so much fun.

must be a different Cam who's your grandchild.....I was referring to a Notre Dame awesome student named Cam.
It is a great name......mabey one day I will have a greatgrandchild named Cameron.