View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 07:58 PM
sew diva

Thank you Vicki for posting this. Yes I'm still new to embroidery and my biggest problem is that I don't know exactly what a design is. I have some cd's with pes format which is the one my machine uses but can't tell from the screen on the machine what they are and nothing on my computer will read that type of extention so I'm flying blind. I have a small brother machine which is just embroidery and the largest hoop size is 5 X 7 so I have to be careful of that as I would have no clue how to resize something to fit my hoop size. I'm hoping to upgrade to an Innovis E I think it's 1400 which is coming out in February. The size hoop is 6 X 10 so I'll be able to do a bit more. I'm still trying to learn which stabilizer to use with what but I get it wrong a lot. At the moment a lot is on hold until January but I'll still try stuff out as I can. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I do take a monthly class but we are sent a list of what we need and the file to d/l to a flash drive. So I'm learning basic stuff but not the what do I use with this. Maybe that just comes with time and practice. I am enjoying what I can do with it so far.

Thank you all for the posts and recommendations. I have bookmarked the sites and will be reading up on them. And as I said all help with anything is greatly appreciated. I hope that by this time next year I'll be able to help others like me.

THANKS ALL