Old 11-23-2014, 07:29 AM
SheriR

So the house we've been leasing got sold. Last Saturday, the 15th, the old owner called and said that Because we wouldn't agree to continue to lease at the price the new owner was asking he apparently threatened to postpone closing on the 25th. My husband, the nice guy that he is, offered for us to move by the 23rd. Seven days.....can I say OMGOSH!!!!!! We'd been looking at new places closer to my daughter for some time but I truly thought I'd have 30 days. No. Well it looks like we pulled it off. It's a miracle and I know has been guided by God. Too many things have happened to sustain me in this knowledge. NEEDLESS TO SAY..... my Secret Santa box is hidden. My two daughters have pact to have our new place (which I LOVE) put together this week before my other daughter arrives for a month holiday while her Air Force husband has training in San Angelo. I'm hoping my Santa box is recovered by the 7th.... I'm thinking of offering them a reward!!! The two pictures are how the movers left my office/sewing room and dining room on Friday. Do you think there's hope of said Secret Santa box recovery..... I plan on helping the girls but I also MUST finish two quilts my sweet husband also promised as Eagle Scout prizes. The court of honor is the 27th... I have the tops done and the backs ready and even got the binding sewn and pressed before Fridays moving craziness. I didn't get them sandwiched, so that's needed. Then quilt and bind.... Calgon take me away!!!!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg