Old 11-24-2014, 08:30 AM
Patchesnposies

Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
Please don't get upset but this has nothing to do with secret santa nor is it a recipe.
This is a silly story of something that happened to me Sunday while cleaning my house in preparation for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Here are some house cleaning rules to follow. P.S. I hate house cleaning.
Tip number I. Always know the location of the vacuum cleaners on and off switch.
Tip Number 2. When sweeping with hair that is very long never ever bend over and pick anything up from the floor. Its a real mess to have about a foot of your hair wound around the beater bar of the vacuum while being thrown violently to the floor as you try to turn off the vacuum.
Tip number 3. Never pass out while the vacuum cleaner is running.
More house cleaning tips will be sent to you as soon as I quit seeing stars.
On a positive note I can still do a somersault! Next time I try it I hope i'm not attached to my vacuum.

I really hate house cleaning. Next year the thanksgiving holiday will be celebrated at a restaurant of my choice.

Hope everyone gets or has their secret santa gift box and you get to spend a wonderful day with friends and family on Thursday.

P.S. no santa gift box for me yet.
Lisa
Lisa!

I hope you are okay! What a wonderful sense of humor you have. I was both tickled and horrified at the mental picture your words created! I couldn't help but laugh! (I have taught my kids that someone else's misfortune is never a cause for amusement....ie.....someone slipping on a banana peel, etc...... and I violated my own rule!)

I do hope that you and your hair are both alright!