Old 11-25-2014, 06:45 AM
ArizonaKAT

Originally Posted by PenniF View Post
Ok...here's the thing...i need some help. I think my DH has been replaced by an alien pod person.
Why?? for more years than some of you have been alive - at holiday time, i have to drag him kicking and screaming to decorate....inside OR outside. Eventually it gets done, but never all that willingly and always at the last possible minute.

This year- 2nd week of October, i heard him up in the attic above the garage - and when i went out and asked him what he was doing, he said he was getting down the Halloween decorations....and he then proceeded to put out every single one...AND string the purple and orange lights !!

This evening, my DSIL showed up at the door - my DH had called and asked him to stop by after work to help get the Christmas tree (it's a 10 footer) and all the decorations out of the attic. AND i haven't even MENTIONED Christmas decorations yet....was going to work on him day after Thanksgiving.

So....does anyone know what the "give away" mark is that lets you know someone has been replaced by an alien???
Not an alien. Sounds like Mercury Retrograde has affected him. Happens two weeks in October. Enjoy while it lasts. Mercury is back on path.