Old 11-29-2014, 09:43 AM
jeanne49

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. For once, things went pretty smooth around here this year. Went shopping on Friday, but only to JoAnns - they had 75% off Christmas and it's not that I really needed much, but this year for some reason I really used up a lot of my reds and greens, especially the small prints, so that's what I got. I also could have used some white, but that can be gotten anytime after Christmas at a really good price. Another thing I needed, which if you saw all that I have you would find hard to believe, was a Christmas Green thread. Out of all the greens I have, this was one color I didn't have. All thread was BOGO so I got 2 of the color, had to get Coats and Clark which I'm not crazy over, but it will do. They also had buttons BOGO and I need them for the tea towels that I make with the cloth tops. The thread and buttons also had an addl 25% taken off at the register, but not the fabric because they consider that the doorbuster. That was the extent of my shopping on Black Friday. will be at JoAnns again on the 30th because they have a coupon for 60% off your entire purchase from the notions wall. Need sewing machine needles and little things I get for the Secret Pal swap pkgs.