View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 06:11 AM
Elisabrat

Well morning everyone! I hope that your weekend is lovely and you stay warm or if the weather is beautiful where you live (don't share that it makes it that much colder here!) and your enjoying your weekend. I spent yesterday working on this skeleton head with roses (day of the dead) apron for my sister. She wanted it reversible which in theory is easy but right not.. its a pain in the rear. I sewed it all together and forgot to leave an opening to put the ties in. argh! so got to seam rip a bit and not pleased about that. But only have to get this together by Jan. 10th lol. so there is a bit of time. just wanted it done and over. not too much into the skeleton theme.

I have almost all my Christmas cards finished! and am working on stocking stuffers now for my man. he loves candy so that is pretty darned easy if I filled the whole thing with candy he would be very happy. I have clinic again today and am hoping actually they pick afternoon for me because its cold outside! not sure afternoon is going to make a different but sure ready to give it a try!

I wonder if everyone is sent. I need to hear from you in a PM telling me you mailed or why your late. We have one member who is going to be sending a tad late but she has been hospitalized and very sick. Please be patient to receive your boxes as I am confident they will arrive before the 15th. If you don't mail you will be banned from everyone's swaps on this board. I will put the word out so you are not allowed to play again. So.. mail your boxes ladies or envelopes if that is what your using but send them out now!! we want happy players grin so make them smile if you would!