View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Elisabrat

ok tomorrow my day off got in to clinic today so two days off NOW! yahoo! so I will go over who sent me I mailed notices. If not you will hear from me. No tolerance for not mailing on time without prior notice. only one person emailed me to say they would mail tomorrow not today. I will be writing and I wont be so happy. five more days and your considered a dead beat regardless of whether you mailed because by then I have to write angels and ask for help. I will not be happy to do this.

Make me happy send in your notices to me today! yahoo! yippee! you wrote me! think how good that will sound I am. Today was a bit warmer than the last few but its still not up to my level of fun and adventure. (ie not going to the market or the thrift store for more books no way no how.. not even with a driver and assistance. nope no way). I am trying to finish this apron for my sister to praying tomorrow is my lucky day. I sure as heck hope so. I don't enjoy much doing projects I have to vs projects I want to. especially when its ugly fabric lol. double no thanks!

Hope your enjoying the start to your holidays. I made chicken in the microwave (ie pre cooked) and some diced tomatoes for Steve (stavio is his nick name) and a huge blender full of smoothy. It was a grand big dinner to him and I am home free on cooking. 10 minutes and your served I get tired after clinic and cooking is not a priority. at all. he understands phew.. tomorrow is another day. will invent a dinner with left over chicken.. perhaps a soup for him? or a rolled up taco ? or ideas? cooked chicken.. tons of veggies and soups, pastas and broths. new thoughts? love to hear them! thinking a strawberry and banana smoothie next time. might be just the thing.