View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Dolphyngyrl

Doghousemom is correct, it is more about what features you like require as each machine has different features, and different features might act differently. I also like pivoting feature, my laser for straight line sewing. I also love my penpal pen for sewing and embroidery. My absolute favorite on my machine other than the things doghouse mom mentioned is my muvit foot. It is dual feed but it is not built in like on many janomes, pfaffs, and some berninas. It has a differential feed which makes sewing everything a breeze especially really thick seams which many machines struggle with. There are so many things one might like in machines, but there are so many machines and brands on the market it may be hard for a person not familiar with the pros and cons of each to decide without trying them out. I know for me when I tried other brands at shows for classes that really made me see why I truly loved my brothers over other brands. I like it just for the user interface alone. Some people love IDT and others like accufeed, and some are justfans of a certain brand because they have been so successful with them they stick with it