View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 05:24 AM
Elisabrat

I am hoping to see they have found a way to get the pictures posted. has anyone written the board? everyone writing is too much for them but if its noted to them the entire group here cant post pictures that is enough. they do pay attention to that stuff. today I have clinic this morning and that wears me out til mid day so I cant write them (out the door in 10 minutes and still no shoes!) but let them know ok if there is still a problem! I am dying to see all the mug rugs that are still not posted and I know there at a ton left. Make sure you post a picture and that you also write a thank you in pm to your partner. its polite. its the right thing to do and I hope everyone follows this. It takes two minutes to make someones day. What a gift that is! if you need your partners name or excuse me the name of who sent to you let me know what you have and I will match it with what I do. I can do that! but PM me don't hope I will see everything here as I don't. I love the gifts being sent I love the responses your posting and I love that there are not 20 things not being sent. I think I am down to two so far. that is hardly anything! ok I had at least 4 others that were already angel'ed out that I am thankful so much also for our swappers for helping me with this. You are an amazing group. While you enjoy your hot drinks or cold mixes.. think about the valentines swap. if your interested watched for it the end of this month. ITS A QUICK SWAP so if you can do it in a month then sign on up! in the mean time.. love those pictures. I too owe mine and my thank yous to everyone who sent. will get those on tonight I forgot literally to open them yesterday. what a dork!