View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 03:21 PM
pewa88

I have been following this thread and just have to chime in. This is an expression of my opinion for anyone reading this thread including the one who started the topic. Please be kind and discuss any problems or concerns you might have with services rendered with the longarm professional. It is not fair to them if you have problems with the service they rendered and will not let them know. It may be hard to do but is necessary if you are to continue to use their service or be their friend. I speak from experience as I do longarm quilting for friends and neighbors. Last year before Christmas I did a quilt for a dear neighbor friend. It was a Christmas quilt and I did a Christmas themed pantogram on the quilt. It turned out great and she said she loved it when she came to pick it up. About a month later at our quilt group meeting she asked to talk with me after everyone had left. She wanted me to know that I had put the pattern on her quilt upside down. Oh my goodness I was devastated, she was not complaining at all just wanted me to know so I would not do this on someone else's quilt. I offered to take it out and redo the quilt but she said it was ok and I also offered to refund her payment. I say all this to say that mistakes do happen. So be kind to these hard working quilters and let them know if you are not satisfied. That is much better than airing those concerns here on this public forum where nothing is accomplished with these discussions.