View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Havplenty

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday celebration and are looking forward to the new year coming. I know we are.

Congratulations on the pending new birth awhu! I have friends and cousins who are both expecting babies in may. I am working on quilts and baby blankets for both couples now. Hopefully you have a good support network around you to help with the new baby. I don't know why new mothers are always so sleep deprived. LOL

Barb I believe I will sit this next round out. Although I have plenty of scraps to cut through after making so many pillowcases for the holiday, I have less time to sort through and cut them up. Plus I want to finish up my Perkiomen Daydreams quilt in 2015 so I will be dealing with 1.5" squares this time around.

Ladies is has been fun and I will keep up with this group for 2015. Barb you have been a wonderful host and it has been fun trading squares with everyone. I have both January & February squares packaged up and ready for mailing. Of course I would have misplaced my stamp cache but no fears. I will find it and get everything mailed on time.

Have a safe new year celebration.