Old 12-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Default 1893 fiddle base hand crank

We found out last night that is a 1893 Jones ...she runs so pretty ..... if I can figure out how to post the video I'll let you know .... she is a fiddle base and I am addicted to old sewing machines .....I have 3 treadles ,2 hand cranks .... a featherweight. 2 singer 401's and 2 little black 99"s I think .... they are old one has a bullet bobbin and one has a drop in bobbin ....I have pictures of them all ....... I have some pieces of old treadle and one little black one that my sister in law found that needs to be gone through and reworked ....has a wood case .....then I have 2 nice tables made from treadle bases ..... I admit it I am hooked on sewing machine addiction ......lol....... I love my machines .... I just turned 64 and after being diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma in 2008 I love my machines they make me happy and I love to sew on them ...... my newest chemo is in pill form and I am blessed to have had little to no side effects and only feel tired ..... yep God has been good me all these years ... sewing is my therapy ...

Last edited by Crazy Quiltin Robin; 12-29-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: no title