Old 01-06-2015, 05:19 AM
Sandygirl

Some ideas that I use.

i love the Closet Maid desk cubbies for machine feet and attachments, jelly roll storage and misc. trims, etc. Whatever you wish. (Behind my machine). I already had the bookcase and added the Closet Maid fabric boxes for my stash. Make sure that the bookcase is deep enough to hold the boxes. Some are too shallow for the large fabric boxes. Target carries the Closet Maid. Dollar General and Walmart have their brands too. I put a binder/file thingy between each of the larger fabric boxes. Perfect for storing Owners Manuals, instruction books, fav books printing sheets and large patterns. Look for them in the office supplies. Dollar General has some really pretty ones and very affordable.

I bought two metal towel holders to hang my embroidery hoops under my machine table. $1.97 each if I recall.

My See & Sew light has small drawer storage across the top and vertically down the right side. I put my most often used feet, etc in the drawers. There is a wire scissor holder on the left. I never lose my scissors. I put a sticky hook on it for my USB to hang on. It has a great LED light too. Sticky and Command Strip hooks are great!

i used 2 white wooden shoe shelves stacked to make a deeper cubbie for my secondary countertop table. Sterlite plastic storage boxes and deep rectangle fabric boxes from Dollar General. ($2-each). Perfect for longer tools and accessories.

The small Sterlite box holds the power cored and misc sewing box items. I grab my small machine and this pre-packed box and go! ( extra scissors, pincushion, thread, rotary cutter, etc) I use similar ckear plastic storage boxes with snap lids to store the power cords for my machines that never travel. They are stored in my wooden drawers.

Need pulls for drawers? I borrowed this trick from a good friend. The kitchen cabinets in her apartment do not have pulls. She applied the silver Command Strip hooks horizontally. Brilliant! I applied the hooks vertically. I want to hang small tags on them to identify the drawer contents. Easy!

I think that about covers it.

Thanks for playing!
sandy
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg