View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 04:31 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
...took the words right out of my mouth...about the salt.......

About the Keurig .....I bought myself one last year....have done both...bought prepacked and made my own......I am seriously thinking of just buying a small (4cup) coffee maker...just me here...prepackaged are expensive and cleaning those containers for doing ones own are a pain....and I really end up doing 2/3 cups before noon anyway......what to do, what to do.....
I have the sweetest little coffee maker or tea maker or instant soup maker. Whatever maker - Sunbeam Hot Shot Hot water dispenser. You fill the top of the maker with what water you need (I will use a mug of water), then I click the Heat Button, put in my cappuccino mix, or instant coffee, or soup mix or tea bag and by the time I get the mug taken care of, the water is boiling (almost). I press down the dispense button and the water goes into the mug and VOILA! I have coffee or whatever. You can Google Sunbeam Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser. It is fabulous and if you only want one cup, great, if you want two cups, greater, just pour in some water into the top of the dispenser and wait 30 seconds and there you are. Now I am getting thirsty for a Double Mocha Cappuccino. With whipped cream on top. Edie

PS - I just checked and they are all over the place for $18-20.00. I have had mine for about three years now. I also can use it for Instant Oatmeal. I will use a larger pot for company, but for me, it is super great!

Last edited by Edie; 01-11-2015 at 04:35 AM.