View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 06:26 AM
Kath12

UOTE=Ms Kay;7040643]I got a Keurige mini for Xmas. No matter what I do I can't get the bitter taste out of the coffee. I am using Foldgers classic roast. I tries cleaning it out with vinager and still get the same taste. I am using bottled water. Any ideas on what to do to get a better tasting cup of coffee.
Thanks for all the help I get.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to say anything but my husband said that I should because it may help. I have had a Keurig for years and had found that the ready made pods were too strong. We fill our pods with our own coffee. We purchased empty pods, filters, and caps from http://www.My-Kap.com. I still will use the prefilled ones but I make them weaker by pushing the 8oz button and then the 6oz. My husband prefers to fill his own. I love to buy the flavored coffee beans and ground my own coffee then I have super fresh coffee. They sell the refillable pods made for your coffee maker but I prefer the disposable ones that I order from My-Kap (no affiliation). I think I discovered them on you tube. Anyway, that is how we deal with this problem.