Old 01-25-2015, 07:07 AM
SheriR

Originally Posted by Fiestypixy View Post
...there didn't seem to be any restrictions on lines, dots, flowers, solids, etc. is that correct?
You're correct. There are no restrictions on the pattern of your fabric. That's the fun part. We get a huge variety of prints. I'm always amazed, especially by the fact that we don't get to many duplicates. Some people may make requests to me if they'd rather not get novelties or a certain holiday theme. I can SOMETIMES help them out there. But most the times the bags are filled with a wide variety of prints and it would be impossible to sort through the bags. Earlier in this swap a swapper mentioned brights would be fun to have, and I love the idea, but it's not required for everyone to send them. Most ladies join to add to their variety of stamps. So if we have returning swappers I'd hope we get new varieties swapped.

And yes, your individual packs of 50 can all be the same. The reason I set our swap limit to 15 is because from a 2.5" strip I generally get 16 squares. That gives me 15 to swap and 1 to keep!

I hope I didn't confuse you more. And I hope you join us! We have a great group!